Advanced Certificate of Musculoskeletal Medicine 2021 – 2023 (ACMM)
- To enhance the knowledge of musculoskeletal medicine;
- To further improve the manual skills of musculoskeletal medicine;
- To achieve better diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound and therapeutic skills;
- To maintain high standard of musculoskeletal physicians.
- Doctors completed The Certificate Course of Practical Musculoskeletal Medicine (CPMM);
- Doctors will intend to sit the HKIMM Fellowship examination (three years training in musculoskeletal medicine is required to enroll in future HKIMM Fellowship examination);
- Doctors with basic musculoskeletal knowledge (documented training is required);
- Fellows who wish to consolidate and advance their clinical skill.
Doctors completed CPMM or equivalent musculoskeletal training (e.g. Diploma in MSK or Diploma in Sport Medicine).
The course is to encourage self learning and tutor-guided training. Therefore, it is a small group study. Doctors are required to attend following courses and workshops:
- Attend all CPMM;
- Two 1-day Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Advanced training workshops;
- Attend all grand rounds;
- Present MSK cases for discussion during grand rounds;
- Attending HKIMM Annual Scientific Meeting (complimentary registration, enrolment fee to individual workshop is not included);
- Clinical attachment for 3 hours in one of HKIMM tutors' clinic;
- Submit 2 cases study reports (2000 words).
- Lectures will be delivered by online video conferencing during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unit 1201, 12/F., KOLOR-Tsuen Wan 1, 68 Chung On Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.
HKD 25,000 (members only)
Deadline for Application:
8 August 2021
Remarks on measure against COVID-19:
All candidates are required to have COVID-19 vaccination (within 1 year) or to provide proof of COVID-19 Antigen test negative (within 72 hours) before attending the hands-on/face-to-face teaching. This arrangement also applies to the teaching faculty.
Please send your cheque addressed to "HKIMM" together with the completed application form to Unit 05 – 06, 3/F., Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong